неделя, 26 януари 2014 г.

Dream



The day my life changed forever was the one when I decided that the chasing me dream is not simply a dream but something real and I want to find it.
One night, I dreamed about a tall obsidian tower, on the top of the tower was I, looking through its windows, seeing two distinctive views. Through the first one I saw this huge, rocky desert and upon it – a terrible storm – dark clouds have filled the sky. I’m sure it was a day but it was as dark as the middle of the night, and the only light was coming from the lightnings, hitting the dead earth below me. The thunder so deafening that I was forced to step back from the window. Through the second I saw wide valley filled off with nothing but poppies and above it, the cleanest sky that I have ever seen. But what caught my attention most was the soft, calming melody drifting above the field. It was almost like it was calling me. When I heard it, I was enchanted but then I awoke.
I dreamed the same thing every night for a week and in the end I decided that such place can’t be just fruit of my imagination and I need to find it, the tower, the poppy field, to hear that melody.
I gave up everything and left to seek my tower, I met many people, many tried to kill me and many helped me. Was it for good you may ask, dear reader? I don’t know but if I haven’t started this journey the dream would have driven me crazy.
         And now, after hundred years wandering, here I stand at the beginning of a rocky desert, thunder roaring above me – is this the one, what is at the other end of it, do you know, dear reader? I do not either, but I make my first step in it. Goodbye for now, misterious reader.


Още едно вдъхновено от същото произведение, от което и последното, така че...enjoy or not...up to you =PP 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар